Monday 12 March 2018

i believe there's love in you

i believe there's love in you
Lyrics: I'm stronger now than i ever was before, i just had to pick myself up off the floor, i have a future now i never wanted to feel down but thats how life goes ups and downs if ppl tell you, you cant do something take that bat and shove it up them give them the middle finger and tell them to go f!c@ themselves they aint worth shit on your shoe just give it back until they dont have a clue if they carry on taking the piss let them have it just be a maverick im trying to be a better me now your stuck with me for eternity from now on im looking after number 1 and 2 me + my daughter, my blood, through and through all you fu@kers that took the piss and made my life a living hell you will get yours yes i cant wait to watch you all burn and fall btw this is not a threat so dont get your knickers in a twist i just did this to take the piss. ive been running up and down halls and corridors from ugly ducklings, straight to dark whores trying to come up with the perfect metaphors i will show you mine if you show me yours i cant help but think my life will get better no longer stink love in the dictionary means: a strong feeling of affection a great interest and a pleasure in something "oh do you love me" no... i dont here let me let go of your throat being in a relationship is sometimes like. taking a fruit off the poisonous tree but now and again could be like swimming in the coral sea beautiful free im like "come on matt, keep on smiling" "dab on them haters" "keep on rhyming" sometimes you just wanna say fuc@ it rise above it tell ppl who dont like it to shove it dont wanna be around negative ppl anymore theres nothing holdiong me back anymore im a start living my life in the fast lane start to spread my wings... oh for a noble falcon-lanner to flap each broad wing like a banner and turn in the wind, and dance like a flame this IS a game with frivolous + foul play where with i while away the day right, im going now,this is the end,im off to change my black robe for a faithful friend!
via YouTube https://youtu.be/a1fpZskpPVw

No comments:

Post a Comment