Tuesday 30 November 2010

Maths Coursework 5 - OUT SOON!

Lol. For those of you who thought I was actually dead, the truth is that I was actually 'dieing' to an old way of download.lol. So IM NOT DEAD....lol.

This is the Maths Coursework 5. Now, IT IS VERY EASY INDEED - that is,very easy to solve. This is why I have decided to put up a PAYMENT LINK this time.

IM MAINLY DOING THIS AS A TRIAL....(for the sake of the future!!!!)

Tell me how you guys feel about it. Its good to grow. Next time, comment on the blog and tell me if you would want me to sell to you or not. Most of the time you would say, "NO! Dont sell" But then I may have a 're-think'. I back up my files on LIVE SKYDRIVE. This means that those of you who have Windows Live can be friends with me and then; see all my files in real time. lol. Anyway take care and God Bless You. I will be uploading the link lol.




 PLEASE DONT BUY THIS WORK...THIS IS ONLY A TEST....IF YOU BOUGHT, I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY TO YOU.

MfE Coursework 5

No comments:

Post a Comment