Tuesday 3 November 2015

ODIN BLESS YOU VS GOD BLESS YOU

+88rat88
Lastly...

Odin Bless you

is of no-significance to me. It is meaningless and pointless because according to my worldview, Odin is either non-existent or a demon already defeated by Jesus - and demons cannot bless - that's like saying "May Marriage make you a Bachelor". That is a logical contradiction because marriage does not make you a bachelor by those intrinsic definitions. To me, no one can truly bless except God. However, you will not see me so aggrevated and insulting others for something so pointless and meaningless to me. Since you guys displayed aggrevation over "God bless you" - a concept that you deem meaningless and pointless and inexistent in your worldview ... then you have just proven to me that you just know, somewhere right down deep there - that you concur to the fact that God actually exists.

If you like, get angry again to reply to this comment and prove to me all the more how much "God" really affects your reality.

God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment