Saturday 4 November 2017

Before and After Videos after HCRI Stuttering Speech Therapy

Before and After Videos after HCRI Stuttering Speech Therapy
This is the "Before" and "After" videos of my speech before and after my 2 weeks at the Hollins Communication Research Institute in Roanoke, Virginia. I'm 30 years old and have stuttered all of my life. After 25 years of Speech Therapy, I took 2 weeks of my life and traveled to the east coast to the HCRI. I figured I would get some basic tools to help me with my fluency ... what I got was a life-changing experience. Now, I'm not cured of my stutter by any means. I'm going to always be a stutterer. But I gained invaluable confidence and the right tools that, combined with hard work, will make me a fluent speaker for the rest of my life. The results speak for themselves.
via YouTube https://youtu.be/qqHVVoDf74I

No comments:

Post a Comment