Sunday 4 August 2019

The Battle That Rages For Your Mind || Wake Up Warning 2019

The Battle That Rages For Your Mind || Wake Up Warning 2019
ATTENTION I am moving over to a Newly Created Channel Called @Moving Mountains Because of YouTube being a real jerk against this channel deleting videos and demonetization without any explanation I have decided to make a backup-channel where I can continue upload videos just like I used to do. Of course I want this Community to stay with me so please consider subscribing to my New Channel as fast as you have the time "@Moving Mountains" I have already begun to upload some Videos and I have big plans for the future stay tuned! I's sad news I know but nothing will change I will continue to expose the Evil and enlighten the Truth! With Love / Robin (Editor at A&O Productions and Now also Moving Mountains) :D ____________________________________________ There is a battle right now in the world that rages for your mind! Speaker: Carter Conlon ____________________________________________ We need help to translate and text this clip in every language possible and if any of you feel a need to translate this clip you are more than welcome. To edit videos like this takes a huge amount of time, and there are setbacks to spread the truth, do you want me to Make more Videos Like This? Then you can Help me out Financially or just to keep this channel in your prayers. https://ift.tt/2SwMtiU paypal.me/aandoproduction God Bless You For All Your Support to This Channel It Means a lot! Instagram: @aandoproduction Contact me at: aando_productions@outlook.com
via YouTube https://youtu.be/tJDZeW1-igg

No comments:

Post a Comment