Monday 18 October 2010

I HAVE BEEN WARNED!


I have been warned that my website is not safe. This is because I AM LETTING MANY PEOPLE GET OFF WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK.

One measure I am taking to combat this to make sure that the LINKS EXPIRE 1 DAY BEFORE THE DEADLINE; so that people who havent settled themselves by then will not rush and hand in MY! work word for words. So:

What Must Be Done To Keep This Safe?
  • Please Comment on the Posts:- This shows that many people are working together as a team to come up with the solutions. If you have nothing to say, say,"Thank You." That way it shows you had a go but could only rely on the help of others. If i have less than 5 comments, this website couold be reported and I could be in big trouble. Commenting on alternative ways for me to improve, like making videos and powerpoints, will help us greatly in the future.
  • Click on the adverts:- By clicking on the adverts, I know how many people have been to my website and its also a small way of telling those who advertise with me that they should continue to encourage me financially. This work is not easy and if you find this useful, ENCOURAGE THEM TO ENCOURAGE ME. You dont want to, and you will not be dissappointed. :D

  • Finally, FOLLOW ME!:- By following me on your twitter account (even if you are not interested); anyone with the intention of prosecuting me will see that many members are on this website and it will introduce to their "prosecution" thinking that since many people follow, they must all be working together. I need 50 and more people following me before the end of this month; so, TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
THANK YOU GUYS. GOD BLESS YOU. MAY HE MAKE HIS FACE TO SHINE ON YOU AND KEEP YOU FROM ALL HURT AND PAIN IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!!!

LoveLoGo.

No comments:

Post a Comment