Monday 29 October 2012

Prayer for Loneliness

Dear Jesus,

I am sad. I feel lonely. My spirit-man keeps enjoying your company with full faith but the rest of me wishes for YOUR touch.

I don't know how to talk to YOU. I know YOU are with me; but help me believe. I cannot complain to YOU 'cos YOU'RE the Almighty God. All that YOU do is Good. All that YOU do is right. I am sinful. If YOU never talk to me again it is fully understandable. But I beg of YOU; and I crave that kind side of YOURS: Please, keep me as the Apple of YOUR Eyes; and hide me under the shadow of YOUR Wings.

There are many times that I would have be contented being alone but YOU have brought many people my way to avoid loosing me to loneliness. And when I start getting used to them, YOU take them away then I feel lonely. Shall I expect only pleasure from the LORD and not endure the harsh times? That's unfair. So thank YOU for my loneliness. I believe that you will bring the good out of me for YOU are Good.

I Love you Lord Jesus. I'm sorry I keep messing up. Just keep me continually in Love and in Holiness to you.

Love from YOUR son
LoveLoGo

No comments:

Post a Comment