Tuesday 12 October 2010

MATERIAL CHARACTERISATION OF POLYETHYLENE

So here we go.... You kinda understand when I say, "there are many ways this can be done." Well, if you attended the tutorial class, you'll have done this. one is the right way of writing a similar report to this, and the other is the wrong way. Ill be uploading my personal report.

For those who have done theirs, please comment on this blog to help others who are having trouble with it.
For those who havent done their but have somethning to say, please do comment.
PLEASE AND PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU......DO NOT COPY/ AND PRINT THIS COURSEWORK WORD FOR WORDS. Work on it yourself, you may end up coming up with a better report than me.

Remember that this report is not awarded any marks BUT failure to hand one in will result to a reduction when marks are reviewd overall. So its important,  because only one mark could be used to get you to the next year of MEng - if you're on the MEng. Take Care and God Bless

LoGo.

Due to infringement, i have taken off the link to this report. Ill be uploading Guidelines instead. Please place a comment if you want me to put back the link to the Polyethylene Lab Report

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!
Mani Sitha has kindly asked for the polyethylene sheet. Use it to inspire yourself Mani!!!!!!

Ployethylene Report
*this link will expire by 20/10/2010*

4 comments:

  1. Now if you want a tutorial or explanatin or something, in order to know how to create a table of contents using word 2010, then comment and it will get to me fast enough or more effectively than calling my phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also subscribe by email and anytime you check your email, you'll see updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I upload the files as PDF; tell me what formats you want me to upload the files for you in. If you want them in WORD Format, post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there's a problem with the Polyethylene Report's link. If you experience any difficulties, please inform me immedatelty.

    ReplyDelete