Friday 15 October 2010

MfE1's COURSEWORK 2 OUT NOW!!!



Next, I will be uploading Coursework 2 DEADLINE = 20/10/2010

I will be uploading links to my fional and neat solutions on the last day to the deadline.

I was researching online and ive found out this link that helps in finding the vertex of a parabola.
Vertex of  a Parabola#

For the Lovely people who've been waiting for this; here is the MfE1's 2nd Copursework. PLEASE, CLICK ON THE ADS. Clicking on the Adverts pays me; it might be significantly small BUT it pays me. IF YOU LIKE WHAT I AM DOING, CLICK ON THE ADVERTS. Here is the second Coursework- dont write them word for words. There is the probability that some people, in their haste to hand something in, will hand in my work instead. Please refrain from doing this and pass your work with honour :D.

MfE1 Completed Coursework2
*This link will be removed on 19/10/2010 @ 22:50*

LoGo

Appreciation
God
Moussa Hamzeh
Michael
Simisola Solesi
Ify
Todun Akinyemi
Henrietta Akindele
Omer Farooq
Mehraj
Talal
Mariam
And Everyone who has worked hard with me.
I wish you all God's Favour in the marking of the Courseworks and that we a ll get 100%

PS: Write a comment on this website if i didnt mention your name and you want to be remembered. :D

2 comments: