Friday 29 October 2010

**SIGH** WHAT SHALL I SAY!

For all those who missed me at uni today!

Im sorry, especially to 'Moussa Hmze and Omer who called me many times and i didnt pick up. i woke up today at 1pm blaming myself for something being wrong with me; only to open my room's door to find out why! Last night i was tired like every other night but i was struggling with sleeping. this is because i felt like my face was burning and i was struggling at breathing - good thing i slept near the closed window. i woke up feeling heavy and weak but as i opened my door; i noticed that someone had been smoking the whole night and the smell had filled the house.

For all those who felt my absence, im sorry. ill make sure I kill the guy who did it and then we can live happily ever after. lol.

ps: i wont really kill the guy, lol, ill just curse him in my prayers, psychologically torture him sweetly and hand him over to the demon of madness (that is, if he continues after being warned) lol. That not too much now, is it? :D. 1 whole day has been wasted. I AM REALLY ANGRY! BUT! I FORGIVE  MYSELF AND HIM. lol









No comments:

Post a Comment