Thursday 12 November 2015

When will mr rat get it?

+88rat88

*Oh dear Spanky, are you confusing delusion with illusion?*
Oh Mr Rat... It seems like I am the only one bringing evidences to the table. Here are dictionary evidences for you

_delusion_
_2. the state of being deluded._ (1)

Let me add the definition of "delude" because I am starting to doubt that english language is your first language

_delude_
_1. to mislead the mind or judgment of; deceive:_ (3)

do you see the word "deceive" there? good.

_Illusion_
_2. the state or condition of being deceived; misapprehension._ (2)

Do you see the word deceive there too again? Good. It seems like you do not know what a "synonymn" is. Both of them mean the same thing. Mr Evidenceless.

*Are you resorting to baseless accusations now? I have never deleted anybody's posts.*
Again ... Mr Rat does not know how to follow an argument. - facepalm - Let me help you since you are so poor and helpless. That was a guilt by association fallacy. Happy Now? Even if I defeated myself. But it was meant as an insult since the only language you understand is insultive languages Mr Rat. In the congtext of talking to +Rolo Beorn , I included you because you support him and his actions. If not, tell me that you do not support him and his actions in deleting my replies.
Secondly is that the only arguement in that context you are going to respond to?
How about show your delusion on how you said:
_"Nobody is deleting your posts Sport."_
Oh please defend that one. You know what they say. "Silence is be best answer for the defeated".

*Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I am neither an administrator nor the creator of this video so how could I? The most I could do is flag a comment as spam, but even then it takes multiple flags to get a comment removed. And I can assure you I never flagged any of your comments.*
Good then you agree with me that you have no authoritative right to say:
_"Nobody is deleting your posts Sport."_
Wow... you CAN be wise from time to time by admitting correction.

*Nope. I stopped talking to imaginary friends when I was still a child. It's high time you did too ;)*
oK ... Good. But you are making the assumption that God is imaginary. Please lay your syllogism and let us see. If not, that is a baseless/ blanket assertion and argumentum ad lapidem.
The reason I pray to God is NOT because HE is imaginary ... thanks for demontrating your ignorance over the christian position. The christian argues that if God, a necessarily maximally great being, exists, we did not imagine HIM, *HE IMAGINED US* ... Oh God, how long do I have to deal with this ignorant rat?

*And you know this how?*
Please ... notice the first word in that sentence ... *seems*
Here is a dictionary definition to educate yourself on some english language:

_Seem_ (4)
_to appear to be true, probable, or evident:_
_It seems likely to rain._

Let me simply answer it: I don't "know" if this is true. It "appears" to be true due to the contextual data I am receiving from the probability of our discussion and I am laying it down as good evidence to theorise/ believe/ suspect.

*Not vile Spanky. I said virile. Can you not see the extra two letters there? Virile is defined as having strength or energy. In other words, the exact opposite of your arguments. The point of the analogy was to illustrate that your arguments are impotent.*
Oh ... ok... now I see. Let me step back and re-iterate myself. Sorry for that, my eyes were so filled with hate and maddness that I could not see your arguements properly.
*Your so called "arguments" are about as virile (and arrogant) as a flea who, after sexually attacking an elephant says, "Did I hurt you baby?"*
That argument makes no sense now... please... explain this if not this a Fallacy of False Analogy.

*Funny how you admit you don't know me, and yet you presume to know that I "can never accomplish anything good in my life". Contradictory much?*
Not contradictory much .... it is "no-english much" I said it "seems". ayaya ...

*At least my conclusions about you are based on things that you yourself have stated. For example, your demonstrable lack of understanding of what science is. I'm perfectly justified in making those conclusions when, by your own words, you hand me the rope with which to hang you.*
Really? You mean the ones where you show how you jumped the gun? You mean the one where you didn't wait to hear the arguments before making conclusions? Yeah ... less than _things I stated_ and more like _things you IMAGINED I stated. Here's a piece of advise for you... next time when you see

_BE PATIENT I'M STILL EDITING THIS AND THE ABOVE ARGUMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE_

in an argument ... maybe you would shut up, keep quiet, be actually patient and wait to see what I have ACTUALLY have to say. That example, MR RAT was actually concrete and the best analogy you've given in the whole of this discussion to back up your very strong arguments - NOT! - Sarcarsm.

*Sure, in exactly the same way that your god is pointless to me.*
So why were you guys (your association) actually aggitated and angry and insulting me over something so pointless. It seems to me that "God is not so pointless actually"... HE makes you react in this objective real world hahahaha.

*See how that works Sport? When you understand why you dismiss the 30,000+ other gods that people worship, you'lll understand why atheists go that one tiny step farther by also dismissing yours. You'll also understand the absurdity of believing that you somehow won the lottery by being born into a culture that just happened to indoctrinate you with the one "true" god out of many, many thousands.*

please read here http://www.gotquestions.org/correct-religion.html
This stupid statement you have made has been answered OVER AND OVER AGAIN ... to show you why Intelligent Adults still believe in the God of the Bible - a maximally, necessary great being.
Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance of the Christian Position. I could re-explain this to you but you are too ignorant to understand how ignorant you are mr Rat.

Have a Blessed day
God bless you

REFERENCES
(1) http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/delusion?s=t
(2) http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/illusion
(3) http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/delude
(4) http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/seem?s=t

No comments:

Post a Comment