Sunday 21 January 2018

A summary of the Jordan Peterson debate on Channel 4 in less than 2 minutes

A summary of the Jordan Peterson debate on Channel 4 in less than 2 minutes
Just thought the whole debate really needed the memefying edit since she kept trying so hard to put words in his mouth, I just had to make it; although this is very unusual for the content my channel is used to so I apologize to my old subscribers for the confusion. All the "you're saying" cuts are in order and none are repeated PS. If you're going to download my edit to put it up on your Facebook page, a shoutout or a link to the original would be appreciated. Anyway here's the full debate here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54 Like and stuff if you please but also subscribe if you want, if I end up gaining subs more it means more content like this None of the footage used in this video belongs to me and it belongs to Channel 4 and I do not claim ownership of the footage used in the video.
via YouTube https://youtu.be/Cls8ZURQRK4

No comments:

Post a Comment