Friday 27 April 2018

A prophetic clip from a 1976 film

A prophetic clip from a 1976 film
I thought this clip was quite prophetic when I watched it recently. What is equality without quotas? ;-) YouTube forces me to approve comments, so if you don't see your comment, it's because YouTube has decided it's spam and have held it for my approval. So apologies if your pithy comment disappears. I will get round to approving it, there's just a lot of them to get through. I'm also on Twitter (send nudes.), but my timeline is shadowbanned/throttled/choked/pegged or whatever it is that degenerate coal-burning faggot @Jack does to conservative accounts on Twitter to shut them up. Ironically, this has created a wonderful sense of community among conservatives on Twitter, while the SJW fucks eat each other. So there's that. Incidentally, I don't own this material and I make no money from it. The clip is from "The Enforcer" which is a Warner Brothers film. (And well worth watching!) When it hit a million views, I thought "Hell! Imagine how much money this would have made?! But then of course, Warner would, (quite reasonably) have swiped all the money. And if they hadn't, YouTube would have shafted me anyway with the new "advertiser friendly" rules. So it all worked out in the end, I guess. True story: YouTube offered me what they called "partnership" about 8 years ago, and my response was to delete all my videos and start again. Because that's the kind of awkward, stubborn bastard I am. This is normally the part where people tell you how you can give them money. Hah! Fuck those e-beggers. They think farting around on their PC uploading shit to YouTube is work. Get a proper job, you lazy bastards! :-P
via YouTube https://youtu.be/PdysW4Pw_SE

No comments:

Post a Comment