Saturday 7 July 2012

FEMALE EAGLE... "WOE IS YOU"


When we were together
I Promised you a Kingdom
When we had our hearts
We were King and Queen
But now, the female eagle has broken away
I have pulled her and held her
But she resists

*sigh* - My talons are shattered
The female eagle used me for a cheap ride
And I fall hopelessly into a Love Pit
I hope I die and go to Maker
I say with my moving-on heartbreak
"Woe to you female eagle"

We were young, yes I understand
We didn't know much, I comprehend
But now we've grown up
You never returned to fix your broken job
So I say in this Pit of Creation
"Woe is you Female Eagle
Woe because you leave a blessing cursed without a cause
And your own curse will go back to you caused
Woe is you and the fear that grips you
The fear that never made us complete our fall together
In my bitter falling tears, "Woe is you"

My Heart remains pure
I refuse curses or curse words
But this, "Woe is you."

I can't wait to hit the bottom
I must hit it sweetly
Because at Maker's, there is no bitterness
I fall earnestly to my pit
And hope for Maker's Mercy
If not, I fall and give up
May Marker be merciful to the Female Eagle and I


No comments:

Post a Comment