Tuesday 3 November 2015

Atheism - the huge Unfalsifiability Fallacy

+Luizifer Behel

From the video:
Caller: What proof and evidence do you have that Atheism is correct?
_Matt: ...Atheism ... is not accepting the God hypothesis ... it _cannot be proven to be true

The website "Logically Fallacious" defines unfalsifiabilty fallacy as:

(D1) Confidently asserting that a theory or hypothesis is true or false even though the theory or hypothesis cannot possibly be contradicted by an observation or the outcome of any physical experiment, usually without strong evidence or good reasons.
Making unfalsifiable claims is a way to leave the realm of rational discourse, since unfalsifiable claims are often faith-based, and not founded on evidence and reason. (1)

Here are ways Christianity can be falsified so that you will not be ignorant about the Christian's position:
1. Historical Evidences of Jesus (2)
2. Cosmological Argument (3)
3. Moral Argument (4)
4. Teleological Argument (5)
5. Lots more (6)

What does the Atheist say in response?
Atheist: I'm not convinced
Christian: This is not about convincing your _subjectivity. This is about laying down good, strong, ground logic that is objective from your subjectivity if not, this would be a subjectivist fallacy. Can you please provide any better counter-arguements devoid of fallacies so that I can scrutinise its logical objectivity?_
Atheist: Atheism is the absence of belief in God, it is not a claim for anything
Christian: Then that means that Atheism cannot make a knowledge-claim that I am right or wrong. Then you are Agnostic. And since Atheism is just the simple absence of believe, that definition says everything your subjective psychology and nothing about the objective external real world that is out there. It would have been better if Atheism was the absence of objective evidence - but look at all those evidence. Hence,

1. Not only is Atheism a huge unfalsifiable fallacy as per the afromentioned definition (D1),
2. Atheism is also a huge Subjectivist Fallacy
3. Atheism lacks an ontologically objective position to assert it's truth values

Here is a caricture of how the General New Atheists contradict themselves in our popular culture:

I don't know if God exists but I know that it is wrong for you to infer a God. I have no objective opinion on the evidence for either-side (God or no-God) and I cannot argue against the theist position; but I'm still gonna argue as if I know something that you are wrong to infer God. I don't know, but I kow that the Christian is wrong irrespective of the fact that it logically contradicts my claim that I dont know. I think there exists the knowledge that the Christians are wrong, but I do not have that knowledge - but I will argue as if I have that knowlege. Although you have shown your logical burden of proof in many arguement - i know that _ALL those arguments are objectively wrong not because you have followed the unfallacious and credible rules of objective logic, but because you have not satisfied nor convinced my personal qualia subjectivity. _Hence, Atheism is ignorant of its postion and even I really don't know if it is correct to say "I don't know". My actions say "I know" but my words are "ignorant".

Seeing that you are a copy-cat - i have justified myself. Feel free to copy me again but this time if it appeases your subjectivist fallacy but do it in favour of your atheism lol. Or you can just go away and ignore me because if truth be told, you have no better rebuttal whatsoever. This should be interesting ^_^

God bless you

REFERENCES
(1) http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/179-unfalsifiability
(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEuj-HFbOzU
(3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CulBuMCLg0
(4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxiAikEk2vU
(5) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpIiIaC4kRA
(6) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2PEgRfdlTE

No comments:

Post a Comment