Thursday 12 November 2015

Mr Rat is on fire

+88rat88

Hey Mr RAT. Seem... I do not get in what context the delusion runs deep with me, if not, shouldn't you be worrying that you are talking to a delusion right now and go see your psychologists? So, in what way does the delusion run deep? In my person or in this discussion context? If not... that bland, generalising statement holds no justifiable grounds.

*Nobody is deleting your posts Sport.*
Oh you want to tell me that one more time wheb +Rolo Beorn actually said and I quote:
_"I might have deleted a comment that was too ludicrous and pointless."_
_"Dog bless you"_

Please look at it one more time and tell me that nobody is deleting my comments. If I do not trust you guys anymore, don't blame me... you started it by insulting me by deleting my arguments so... say it one more time and show eveyone who really has the delusions.
Secondly, you are not a proper authority to appeal to, to make that assertion. If +Rolo Beorn or the video creator or YouTube Administration said so... I would believe. So... Mr Rat is assuming authoritative roles that he isn't even supposed to be positioned in. I wonder where the delusions really run deep.

*This is a known problem with YouTube ever since they made changes. I cannot see my own posts in the comment section either. But if you look in the notification side pane (under the little bell), the entire conversation thread is there, unaltered.*
Oh is that so? Why didnt you just say that? Oh I forgot that you are MR RAT and MR TROLL and you don't know what thety call "The Art of Civilised Discussion". Even when you wanna do good things to people you must always add a piece of badness to it. Have you prayed to God to remove this curse from you? Seems like you can never accomplish anything good in your life!

*Your so called "arguments" are about as virile (and arrogant) as a flea who, after sexually attacking an elephant says, "Did I hurt you baby?"*
Wow! You are calling my arguments vile by resorting to vile innuendos. Your hypocricrisy and disingenuity is noted. This is the best example you could come up with? Thanks for showing us how vile your own arguments too really is.
Secondly, you are coming to this conclusion based on imaginary arguments that are not even here - I wonder where the delusion actually runs deep. Please... show us this argments that are so vile and arrogant. Oh? No where?... ayaya ...

*Keep stroking your ego by thinking you have pearls of wisdom to cast.*
Category Mistake between
1. Ego and
2. Pearls of Wisdom
Study the definition of Category mistake. Ego or no-ego ... it does not necessitate the objective logic of "pearls of wisdom." Please... put away your appeal to emotions... we are trying to have a logical discussion here.

*The rest of us will continue to regard you for what you are: the court jester (a.k.a. fool).*
You do not know me and I do not know you. I wonder who the delusional one is. Tell me more about myself that I don't know ... come on... since you like enjoying your delusion fantasy as to who your wishful thinking wants me to be. Tell  me more and show us all who the delusional one is Mr RAT.

*Odin bless you (glad as hell I'm not you)*
Odin is pointless to me. And ok... ok? ...ok ... you are free to be glad you are not me... I dont see the point there. You are you and I am me... so? - still looking for the logic in that statement - .

God bless you (glad as "heaven" that I am not you)

No comments:

Post a Comment