Thursday 12 November 2015

Someone Can't find his way around an argument


oh Jesus have mercy! I'm going to have to be harsh with you.

*Your 'arguments' are without a foundation, as you have already admitted that you can't provide proof for the existence of your god.
You can't build an argument on mere thin air.*
*1 QUESTION*: Can you *prove* that you are not a brain in a vat, and that this reality (digested food in your stomach, people around you, your age) is not all fake and programmed into your brain like in the matrix?
I am not asking for *evidence*, I want *proof*. Read your dictionary and know the difference between proof and evidence. Please prove it to me to 100% degree of certainty. If not, your reference called "reality" is just on thin air too.

*I do this for a good reason.*
*You have NOT provided ANY evidence for the existence of your particular god, among the many thousands of other MAN MADE gods.*
Oh so now you want evidence and not proof? Ok... here are some philosophical evidences:
 - The Cosmological Argument
- The Moral Arguement
- The ontological Argument
- The teleological argument

Which one of them due don you think is false on grounds of objective logic? WHY?

*It seems to YOU that your god exists, but you DON'T have ANY proof for it whatsoever.*
Now you want proof? MAKE UP YOUR MIND? DO YOU WANT PROOF OR EVIDENCE. If you want proof, go away, I have not proof as I have told you. If you want evidence ... tell me which philosophical evidence in the above arguments you do not believe in.

If you don't answer anything else, answer the part where I said *"1 QUESTION"* ... Thank you

God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment